Banca March Workshop on Contemporary Issues in Banking, 29 mayo
Organized by Banca March in collaboration with Global Policy Journal Madrid, 29th May 2019
The workshop will focus on issues devoted to the following topics:
- Executive compensation and corporate governance
- Banking culture and leadership
- Risk management and conduct
- Regulation and supervision
- Fintech and technological trends in banking
- Sector and individual bank performance
- Consolidation and competition
- Banks and the real economy
This list is not exclusive, we welcome other areas of research that focus on any area related to banking.
Global Policy Journal – Special Issue: Contemporary Issues in Banking Submitted papers that pass the double-blind review process established by the Journal will be published in a special issue of Global Policy.
Submission of research papers to be received by 12th April 2019. Selection of papers by the Scientific Committee by 10th May 2019.
Abstract and paper submission
Email your PDF file to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Papers will preferably be comparative and focus at the regional or international levels. Papers should normally be theoretically informed but empirically focused. Maximum length is 7000 words including tables, graph and all references.
DOCUMENTACIÓN ASOCIADA:Banca March Workshop Call for papers.pdf